The North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit is following the province’s direction in the next stage of COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
Starting Tuesday, people who are in “Group 2” of the province’s Phase 2 eligibility can book their vaccine appointment.
- Essential retail workers (grocery, pharmacy, restaurant, LCBO)
- Essential manufacturers and construction workers
- Court/justice system workers
- Transportation/warehouse workers
- Bank staff
- People with at-risk conditions such as diabetes, liver disease, dementia and cancer
Click here for the full eligibility within Group 2.
The Health Unit confirms it will open up its eligibility beginning Tuesday in line with the province’s direction.
You can book your vaccine appointment by calling the Health Unit directly at 1-800-563-2808 or through the provincial booking system at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/