Listen Live
HomeNewsWater meter billing starts in North Bay today

Water meter billing starts in North Bay today

You might want to cut back on those 20 minute showers.

Water meter billing officially comes into effect today. North Bay residents will be paying a 60% fixed rate, and the remaining 40% will be for how much water they use. Adjustments on the split are expected to be made in the future.

The city is hoping residents will be more aware of conservation with the new billing system. You can track your water usage and bill online at the City of North Bay’s website:

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading