Listen Live
HomeNewsOne man in hospital after house fire in North Bay...

One man in hospital after house fire in North Bay…

One man is in hospital with serious injuries following a house fire on McIntyre Street East. The blaze started at around 3 yesterday afternoon, near the intersection of McIntyre and John. The house was an old building to begin with, and is now a total write off according to fire crews. They say the fire was started by careless smoking in the home. The injured man suffered smoke inhalation and burns. Another 12 people are now homeless.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading