Curling fans locally will want to circle Monday, Feb. 28 on the calendar.
That’s when full-event passes go on sale for October’s Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling stop in North Bay.
The North Bay Boost National at Memorial Gardens, Oct. 4-9, will be the kick-off event to the six-stop 2022-23 season schedule.
“North Bay was previous host to the Masters in October 2019, which saw record crowds for a GSOC event,” states a release from the tour.
Here is the full schedule for the 2022-23 Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling season:
- Boost National – North Bay, ON | Oct. 4-9, 2022 at North Bay Memorial Gardens | Full-event passes on sale Monday, February 28
- Hearing Life Tour Challenge – Grande Prairie, AB | Oct. 18-23, 2022 at Coca-Cola Centre | Full-event passes available
- Masters – Oakville, ON | Dec. 6-11, 2022 at Sixteen Mile Sports Complex | Full-event passes available
- Meridian Open – Camrose, AB | Jan. 10-15, 2023 at Camrose Recreation Centre | Full-event passes available
- Princess Auto Players’ Championship – Toronto, ON | Apr. 11-16, 2023 at Ryerson’s Mattamy Athletic Centre | Ticket details to come
- KIOTI Tractor Champions Cup – Regina, SK | May 2-7, 2023 at Evraz Place | Ticket details to come
Full tournament passes are now on sale for events in Grande Prairie, Oakville and Camrose.