Glitch potentially impacts some local second dose appointments
(File photo, MyWestNipissingNow staff)
The Health Unit is advising some residents to check the COVID-19 vaccination clinic schedule locally.
It’s all because of a glitch in the provincial booking system.
Officials say people who have an appointment booked for this month for the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine may actually have it booked on a date when there is no clinic scheduled.
They’re being advised to check the Health Unit’s clinic schedule on their website.
Youth clinics have not been impacted.
For those who have been impacted, the Health Unit says they should contact the provincial booking line at 1-833-943-3900, or the Health Unit at 1-844-478-1400, to book a new date and time for their second dose.
Here are the scheduled clinics as of June 7, 2021:
- Thursday, June 10 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, June 18 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, June 21 from 9 a .m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, June 25 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, June 11 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 8 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 29 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 9 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 30 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 10 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 8 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 13 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 29 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.